Re: OT: FireFox shows source instead of running ..

Steven Stern wrote:

Jamie Bohr wrote:

I have having a weird FireFox problem. In stead of FireFox parcing the code I see the source code (right click on any web page and see "View Page Source"). A good example of this would be http://webclient2.omnipod.com/. Any ideas?

Thanks,
   Jamie Bohr

I'm seeing the same thing on spamcop.net. Did you make the security change or install the update from the other day?

I think the response header value of the site: http://webclient2.omnipod.com/ is Content-Type: text/plain it should be Content-Type: text/html.

---
Call the US and Canada FOR FREE! Go to www.mozcom.com for details