Re: Where does Firefox stores its cache?

Strong wrote:
> I inspected my ~/.mozilla/firefox - but found only the latest page
> there. And this is while set 50Mb cache size! So, I guess there two
> ways:
> 1. It doesn't function the way it should;
> 2. It stores at another place, then where?

A very quick Google took me to about:cache , which answers some of your
questions.

Google also points me at
http://www.pcuser.com.au/pcuser/hs2.nsf/web/25260D7695B0C332CA25704800156784
browser.cache.check_doc_frequency (a setting in about:config), and
http://www.tweakguides.com/Firefox_8.html .

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "Does exactly what it says on the tin." ...
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | I've got a tin at home: it says "Open other end".