Re: OT - has my email domain been hijacked?

From: <kevin kempter dataintellect com>

Thanks for the info.

Can you send me info on what a spam assasin filter to catch these will need to
look like?

Ah yes - 18 - do not automate sending spam reports to BLs. Always
vet them yourself first.
And 19 - beware of "score fascination". It bit me. It's fun to see the
mad Russian run up a score over 100 on small scoring rules with a drug
spam run. It was also fun to look at the utterly mangled translations
in some oriental spam with the plain text and html run through different
translators. That one bit Loren awhile back.

Hey, YOU asked. I should have warned that I can get verbose.
{^_-}