Re: Mail Services

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Use the MTA you are most familiar with. Asking for opinions will not
help you to manage any of those 3 any better, but even may call for a
religious MTA war. I like Sendmail, others Postfix or Exim. Each of them
has advantages and disadvantages. (No, I don't call for comments by
qmail patch assassins ;)
ClamAV is a really good anti-virus application. SpamAssassin can help
you too to lower the amount of crap filling your inbox.
Alexander

Thanks Alex,
What would you recomend for a pop server? I've fooled around with Exim/Sendmail/Postfix before and I am leaning toward Exim but as for POP servers I've not tried one yet to become familure. I'm not sure which one I should use I've done some brief searches and found a few possibilities but have not installed any yet as I'm still undecided.