FC4 install error

I'm getting a really strange problem at the end of an FC 4 install. it happens every time! I get to the very end during post install) and i always get a bunch of errors like:

File "/usr/lib/anaconda/gui.py", line 1137, in handleRenderCallback self.curentWindow.renderCallback()

snip snip

and the final line says
RuntimeError: /usr/sbin/kudzu can not be run

what is causing this? is there a way around it?

thanks anyone.

\||/        jack wallen, jr   Resident Actor
 00      Stage One Professional Children's Theatre
_