Install after install

I just installed a minimum fc4 without X and Gnome. I'd now like to
install X and Gnome, but I can't do this from the setup CD for an
existing fc4 installation (can I ? ). And I can't startup graphical
package management since I don't have X installed.

Is there a way to install X (and gnome) without having to install
individual packges?

Thanks,

	David