Re: instalation: serial mouse not detected in fc3 and fc4

joao miguel ferreira 19740720 portugalmail pt is trying to get a serial
mouse working.

He wrote:
> so where do you think I should start ? should I edit directlly the
> config files or run some tool like 'mouseconfig' or
> 'system-config-mouse'

Do you have gpm running?

/etc/init.d/gpm status

If it's not running,
chkconfig gpm start

Then, yes, I'd try one of those tools if it isn't working.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Who knows what evil lurks in the database?
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |     -- The megahal program, trained on my quote file.