fedora 4, Gnome 2.12 GDM problem;

Hello all,

I haven't posted in a while as I have been extremely busy trying to sort
out the Fedora 4 yum/apt repos configuration.

Finally it's all working apart from a small problem that's been
tormenting me.

After upgrading thru NRPMS repo to gnome 2.12 I have been having a
problem resetting the login screen.
Before the update I had configured my own login screen with
menus/navigation+ my own picture.
After the update I cannot find anywhere in the applications menus the
LOGIN SCREEN option to be able to re-configure it to my own likings.
I am actually stranded with this default blue fedora login screen and I
can't find anywhere the solution.
I have also tried the command /usr/sbin/gdmsetup but whether root or not
I am denied access.

Any ideas?

Mirco