Re: How to make the console bell to beep in FC4?

We put
/sbin/modprobe pcspkr
in /etc/rc.local

hpt wrote:

hi,all
Please tell me how to make the console bell to beep in FC4.
My pc can beeps when boot with knoppix, but can't beep when
boot with FC4, what's wrong? My bell-style set as 'audible'.

--
cybersource.us
                        115 Richfield Road