Re: Gnome 2.12

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 14:29 -0700, Mike Pedersen wrote:
> Hello, will gnome 2.12 be added to the yum repositories in the near future
> or should I build from garnome or something?
> Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
> Mike Pedersen

It will probably be in FC5, or you can grab it from third-party repositories
for FC4. This was asked earlier on the list too. I posted a similar
answer with a link to the forums thread there:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-September/msg01540.html
--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.