logitech quickcam express USB webcam with Fedora Core 4

Are there drivers available for the logitech quickcam express USB webcam? I'm using Fedora Core 4. I tried http://qce-ga.sf.net , but it wouldn't compile (and doesn't appear to support 2.6.x kernels, anyway).

Anyone own this camera and successfully used it with FC4?

--
Adam Monsen
http://adammonsen.com/