Is there a software for building DVD-info files from the ready DVD-content files?

I have DVD content files (.ifo, .vob, .bup) for several titles. But
miss .ifo-file for the first one and video_ts.* - that serves for the
DVD-info as I suppose. Is there a software for building those missed
files from the existing ones?
If not understandable, please note, i'll try to rephrase.

--
Best regards,
Strong.