Re: Unofficial FC4.1 i386 isos

Hans Kristian Rosbach wrote:

After the recent discussion "FC4 state of affairs and FC5"
on fedora-devel about the possibility of making updated
installation iso images I gave it a try and actually
managed to put it together nicely.
(Can't say I liked the anaconda build utils, but ohwell)

Thats nice. Might want to put this information as well as the procedures in the wiki. If you need edit access, register and let me know your user name offlist.

regards
Rahul