2.6.10 source file

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Fri Sep 16 13:33:41 UTC 2005

I found a good binary, kernel-smp-2.6.10-1.760_FC3.i686.rpm.  Any idea
where I can find the kernel-devel binary?  Any combo kernel-smp,
kernel-devel 2.6.10 will do but for the life of me I swear it doesn't
exist anywhere anymore?  Does the Fedora project keep a public CVS or
Subversion repository that might have it?

	-Mike