Re: Unofficial FC4.1 i386 isos

--On Friday, September 16, 2005 7:47 PM +0530 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram redhat com> wrote:

Might want to put this information as well as the procedures in the wiki.

Please do! I started to approach this but found the procedures documented on one page to not quite work, encountering issues with Anaconda. (I reported those to the anaconda-devel list.) Perhaps you could indicate what HOWTO page you started from and how your procedure diverged.