installing Fedora w/o booting from CD

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Sep 16 17:37:46 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 16.09.2005 schrieb vincent fail um 19:28:

> I want to install fedora on a old pc that doesn't have
> an option setting in the bios that allows the pc to
> boot from a CD.
>
> How I can install Fedora without being able to boot
> from the CD and preferably, not having to upgrade the
> bios?

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#floppyinstall
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/fedora-install-guide-en/fc4/sn-booting-from-pxe.html
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=btmgr&q=b
    (http://btmgr.webframe.org/)

Alexander

P.S. Doing a list archive search before asking questions asked and
answered before would be nice.

Serendipity 19:35:04 up 25 days, 16:18, load average: 0.20, 0.21, 0.18