RE:How to burn FC4 CDs from Window XP PC

You burn the the disks as an ISO image using what ever burning software
you have.....to my knowledge there is no DEFAULT burner software
installed under XP....I personally use NERO...but that isn't the only
software available.......it all depends on what your OEM or YOU put on
the XP machine.......so you need to look and see what you have.

Shadow