IRQ assignments - how to list them?

I am trying to run down a problem with a PVR-500 card.  I noticed in
dmesg that the second tuner on the PVR-500 appears be assigned to IRQ
3.  As I understand it IRQ 3 is normally assigned to COM port 2/4.

Is there a way to get a list of IRQ assignments that have been made
under FC4?  Trying to figure out if the IRQ assignment is part of the
problem with the second tuner on the PVR-500 card not working.