Re: I can't get japanese input work under Polish (pl_PL.UTF-8) locale

Julian Sikorski wrote:
> [iiimf] works under gnome, but I have to use gimlet. Is
> there any way to make it work under kde?

There is no applet for kde unfortunately, but you should be able to switch
Language Engine with the Ctrl-Shift-Space hotkey.

If you want better support for Japanese under KDE, I recommend installing
scim-anthy and scim-qtimm from Fedora Extras (they are also in Fedora Core
devel btw).

Hope that helps,

Jens