SELinux: Unregistering netfilter hooks and signal 15 on FC4

Hello,

 I had installed FC4 on a x386 machine.

 After installation finished (including all stages), I tried to reboot
it .
 I get the following messages:
SELinux: Unregistering netfilter hooks
and it hangs.

Since it is a dual machine I can see that in /var/log/messages
it says that it sends signal 15.

 I googled for it and I saw a suggestion to add:
noapic and noapci in grub.conf (in the kernel line).

I tried it and it did not work: I got the same result : it still hangs
after displaying:
"SELinux: Unregistering netfilter hooks".

Any idea ?
(BTW, I had configured SELinux to be disabled , and I don't
understand why at all there is registering/unregistering of netfilter
hooks.)

Regards
Mark