Re: logitech quickcam express USB webcam with Fedora Core 4

Adam,
Yes, I could not locate your combination of vendor id and product id.
But, if it worked in FC2, then it should work in FC4 as well.
After FC2, the kernel src package was removed. Please also verify,
that you are compiling the source codes using the kernel correctly as
specified in the driver's README files and please also check the
Fedora Release Notes for the kernel package related changes.

Sandeep Shekhar Prasad