Fedora friendly debian user seeks help finding downloaded file

Fedora Users-

I have to admit that I a question for a Debian machine (but the laptop
I'm using right now is fedora!). Please help me anyway.  Debian users
don't seem as active as you all lately.

I am trying to find a file which was uploaded to my server a couple of
days ago over ssh using the scp command syntax.  I cannot remember the
name of the file, or where it was placed.

Is there any place I can look to see what files were uploaded to my
computer via scp?
Is there a command or log file which will show me all files which have
been uploaded?

I have another question too, about a certain missing php.ini file, but
I'll put that into a different email.

Thank you

Jared