-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Mirco Scara
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 2:33 PM
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Xorg-x11 Problem is trashing my machine as well;

I have already posted about this matter yesterday and I have followed
the discussion on the Xorg-x11 problem;
Someone advised me not to upgrade xorg until a fix is released.
Well I think it's a very good idea if only, upgrading thru synaptic
would allow me to deselect the Xorg upgrade.
I am trying to attempt a whole smart upgrade via apt/synaptic but it
won't allow me to deselect the xorg-x11 upgrade.
is there a work around this?
How can I exclude this upgrade?
is it easier in yum to exclude these packages?

Mirco