Re: Eclipse update?

Matthew Saltzman wrote:

Anybody know the status of the update to Eclipse 3.1? At last report, there was "just one more bug", but I haven't seen anything for a while now. I see Rawhide RPMs, but most haven't been touched since July.

Last I heard it was waiting on a GCC 4.1 update to FC4. For other questions, fedora-devel-java list would be more appropriate

regards
Rahul