Inel Wireless 2915ABG & FC4 on Dell Inspiron 9300

Hi all,
Have tried a couple of other linux distro's for a while, but have to go back to Fedora C4 :-)

I have read a couple of pages on the net about this card, but i was hoping for an easyer solution, since my card is detected in the hardware browser in KDE

I have a Dell Inspiron 9300 Laptop, and is getting a problem with my Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection miniPCI adapters. Running FC4 with all updates & latest kernel at the time of writing.

I can see the card in the hardware browser, but when i try to add it in the network setup i can not get it to work. The message says it can not activate it. In the network setup it is detected as a regular network card and not a wireless...

The WiFi indication light is also not working, but the bluetooth indicator is lighting up, so it should be activated. (those are turned on and of together)

Thnx.
THT