Re: Jump Drive

I am running FC2, don't see anything when I plug the drive in.

At 02:43 PM 9/19/2005, you wrote:
Gary P Carr wrote:
How do I get Fedora to recognize and read a Lexar JumpDrive?

Err.... Have you tried plugging it in? FC3 and 4 at least should automatically find it and mount it for the current logged in user, older versions should report the new device to the console and then allow it to be mounted manually.

Jay
--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator