Re: Jump Drive

Jay Lee wrote:
Gary P Carr wrote:

How do I get Fedora to recognize and read a Lexar JumpDrive?

Err.... Have you tried plugging it in? FC3 and 4 at least should automatically find it and mount it for the current logged in user, older versions should report the new device to the console and then allow it to be mounted manually.

Under FC3/4, it should automount as "/media/usbdisk" once you plug it
in.
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens vitalstream com -
-    "Hello. My PID is Inigo Montoya.  You `kill -9'-ed my parent    -
-                     process.  Prepare to vi."                      -