Re: Jump Drive

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 16:06, Gary P Carr wrote:
> I am running FC2, don't see anything when I plug the drive in.

Execute 'dmesg' to see the log where the drive is recognized.  Or,
'cat /proc/scsi/scsi' to see if it shows up as a new /dev/sdx device.
It probably has to be formatted with a vfat filesystem to be
automatically mounted - and a newer fedora version would have a
better chance at that.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com