Re: FC4: Hard link count is wrong?

Hongwei Li wrote:
Thanks for the information.  It seems that this problem has not been fixed, or
even no clue where the problem possibly is.  I have to wait...

What kernel version are you running?  According to the changelog, a fix
is in the current updates kernel version 2.6.12-1.1447_FC4.

--
Bob Nichols         Yes, "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.