Re: installing Fedora w/o booting from CD

vincent fail wrote:
I want to install fedora on a old pc that doesn't have
an option setting in the bios that allows the pc to
boot from a CD.

How I can install Fedora without being able to boot
from the CD and preferably, not having to upgrade the
bios?

Thanks

I have used and liked this:

http://btmgr.webframe.org/index.php3