Re: FC4 Gnome F10 key binding

Jim Cornette wrote:

AragonX wrote:

In FC4, the F10 key is bound to bring up the menubar. How do I get rid of
this?  I use MC a lot and need the F10 key.  lol

To disable the key in the GNOME terminal (F10 shortcut)
Go to the *edit* menu, select keyboard shortcuts, then check disable menu shortcut key (F10 by default)
using mc a lot also is why I disable the menu shortcut myself.

Jim

forgot edit menu.

--
QOTD: