Error

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 19 22:46:19 UTC 2005

Homero Briozzo wrote:

I'll translate...

I saw a reply which said it was a PHP script error, but he says
it works under Suse 9.0, so anyway...

> Estimados amigos ,

Dear friends,

> Tengo una aplicación que sobre Suse 9.0,  php4, mysql 3.2 me funciona perfecto.

I have an application on Suse 9.0, php4, mysql 3.2 which works
perfectly for me.

> Si esa misma aplicación la corro en otro equipo que tiene instalado lo siguiente:

If I run the same application on other equipment on which I have
installed the following:

> Versiones:
>
> ----------
>
> PHP 4.3.8
>
> phpMyAdmin 2.6.3
>
> MySQL 3.23.58-4
>
> Apache 2.0.50
>

> Fedora Core 2
>
> Kernel 2.4.22
>

> Me da este error :

It gives me this error:

> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/ipplanv6/ipv6/displaycustomer.php on line 87
>

> Uds. me podrian orientar ?

Could y'all direct me?

> Muchas gracias,
>

> Saludos cordials