Screen Saver Not Funny

FC4 has a screen saver that replicates the scrolling text of a system that has just experienced a kernel panic crash. The first and second time I saw this I panicked! I almost went into reinstall system mode, or even worse, start buying new hardware.

This is not amusing ! I'm now going to disable screen saver and just power down the monitor.