any gotchas regarding inspiron 6000 and built-in wireless?

  someone just handed me an inspiron 6000 running FC4 which, according
to "lspci -v", has the onboard Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG (Rev 05).  i
just want to configure that so that it speaks to my trusty linksys
broadband router.

  i'm just about to wander off to ipw2200.sourceforge.net to get what
i need.  are there any pitfalls previous travellers might warn me
about before i start the process?  thanks.

rday