Re: screen saver not funny

Where can you get screensavers? when I loaded up fedora core 4 there
is a gui config called xscreensaver or somesuch but it didn't have any
screensavers listed.

Mark

PS I wonder if you can get or make the BSOD out of Halo 2? ( on the
zanzibar map ) This has to be seen to be believed.

Quote:
-- WAG
-- A total FU exception has occurred at your location. All system
functionality will be terminated.
-- *Press any key to power cycle the system. If system does not
restart, scream at top of lungs and pound on keypad.
-- *If you need to talk to a programmer, press any other key.
-- Press any key to continue_
Endquote

--
theExile.vze.com