Re: Thunderbird scroll bar size -

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 07:50 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to increase the size of the scroll bars in
> Thunderbird?
>
> I have a vision problem and it would be a great help if I could make
> them about two times larger.
>
> Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia

I dont know how to do that only for Thunderbird, but I suggest you to
try this (on FC3):
Go to the Preferences Menu - > Theme - > Then click on 'Theme Details'
and select for example 'High Contrast Large Print' in the Controls tab.
Another option is to lower a bit the screen resolution.

--
Peter Kostov, Photographer
Sofia, Bulgaria

Home site - www.light-bg.com