Initial Wine installation doesn't seem to work

Hello all,

I am having trouble with Wine.  I went to the wine website and installed the rpm for fedora core but the rpm doesn't seem to create a config file in the ~/.wine directory.

When I use the default confi file that I copied from the website, I still can't seem to get my application to run under wine.

I am attempting to run dreamweaver 3.x and when I try to run it I get the frame for the dreamweaver splash screen but the actuall splash screen never shows up.  I can tell the frame of the splash screen is there cause when I move an app that iss behind it you can clearly see where the frame is right in the middle of the screen.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this up and running or if I am missing anything?