Re: Format Paintbrush in OOo Impress doesn't work

Sagi Ye wrote:

hello,
	I am running FC4. The OOo version 1.9.125.
	The 'Format Paintbrush' is always grayed, so can't be used.
	Does anyone else have the same problem?

Works fine for me! I just activate it with the cursor in the are that I want to "copy" the style, when the cursor changes to a paint can or whatever that is supposed to be, and drag to select the area to change.

Scott