Does FC4 supports Pentium M ?

Hi,

In FC4 release note, Pentium M was not listed as a
supported processor in i386 family. But I guess it may
be supported. Can you let me know if my guess is
correct? Currently, I had problem that FC4
installation suddenly stopped while installing disk #1
on my laptop IBM ThinkPad T43 using Pentium M - 2GHz.

I also wonder if anyone has the same problem or know
what it is?

Thanks for your help.

--david le.