Re: Copying text from a protected pdf file

i think leh tex , aka latex can solve this problem. tho i havent used it extensively. but i think is nice!
cheers!!

On 9/21/05, Friz Whittington <f whittington att net> wrote:
Paul Smith wrote:

> <lots snipped>
>
>Thanks, George. Now, I understand how complicated is to achieve my
>goal, and therefore it is better to give up!
>
>Paul

If you can print it, then of course you can re-type :-)  But you might
also scan the copy and use OCR to recover the text.  If you can't print
it, then there's always screen snapshot->print->scan.