mozilla calendar @ FC3

Hi,

I tried to download and install mozilla-calendar from mozilla.org (for
mozilla 1.7.10, but this seems irrelevant to me, since firefox and
thunderbird downloads point to the same location). As user I got a
'download error' popup, whatever this means in particular. After a fight
with myself I decided to try this as root. AFAICS nothing happened then.
Any clues of how to install this thingy?

Herbert