Keyboard layout is wrong

Hi,

I use an ABNT keyboard. While installing FC4, I have chosen this
keyboard layout and it worked ok, in text mode and in KDE. However,
after enabling keyboard layouts in KDE (Control Center / Regional &
accessibility / Keyboard layout / Enable keyboard layouts), two keys
become misconfigured, no matter which keyboard model I choose with ABNT
layout. I can only correct this problem by removing the xkbdrc file
created by Control Center after the change. However, this way I cannot
select a keyboard model.
Why does the ABNT layout work ok when keyboard layouts are off and
misbehave when it's on?
I'm not sure, but I think this worked ok on FC3.

Thanks,

Marcelo