Re: is there a package that will remotely run a unix command from a windows box?

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 12:52 -0500, Jack Taffar wrote:
> is there a package that will remotely run a UNIX command from a windows
> box?  i am trying to fire off a script on my Linux box from my windows
> box.  something similar to the rcmd command...

Jack, there a lot of unix command ports executable on windows platform.
I have several scripts written in bash for windows on 4 windows servers,
win98, winNT, win2000, which mainly use tar, rsync and some particular
binaries like reboot.exe. just google "your-command for windows"

--
Rodolfo Alcazar rodolfo alcazar padep org bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ

-- Using the Force, Yoda effortlessly frees the X-Wing from the bog.
Luke Skywalker:
I don't believe it.
Yoda:
That is why you fail.