Re: is there any mp3 manager for linux? (SOLVED)

Deepak Shrestha wrote:

Thanks to everyone for giving suggestions.

I installed amaroK and all went well.

Thanks!

--- Partho Protim Paul <penguin partho gmail com>
wrote:

http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/
try this. looks like this is ur only friend. i
havent tried it. but many
seem to like it. esply mdk community.
cheers