Which mail transport should I use.

This is my needs

I want all mails generated by the server, to be sent to my ISP's
smtp-server.
I want all mails to have one of my genuine e-mail addresses as sender, not
"someprocess at localhost dot localdomain".

It seems to me that sendmail is overly complicated to do this simple task,
any suggestions on what to use or how to do is very much appreciated.
Running FC4 with selinux enabled.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden