Getting the error when booting to init 5 "error while loading shared libraries libjpeg.so.62" on FC3

hey friends,

I am using FC3 and the system is set to init 5 by default.But I am getting the error when the system tries to go into the init 5 level.
I booted into init 3 level and then tried to run "startx" but the error persists.

The error is

"/usr/bin/gnome-session error while loading shared libraries libjpeg.so.62:cannot open shared object file.No such file or directory".

Any help will be good.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover