Re: Getting the error when booting to init 5 "error while loading shared libraries libjpeg.so.62" on FC3

Hi Ankush,

Ankush Grover wrote:
> hey friends,
>
> I am using FC3 and the system is set to init 5 by default.But I am
> getting the error when the system tries to go into the init 5 level.
> I booted into init 3 level and then tried to run "startx" but the error
> persists.
>
> The error is
>
> "/usr/bin/gnome-session error while loading shared libraries
> libjpeg.so.62:cannot open shared object file.No such file or directory".

[root sith ~]$ locate libjpeg.so.62
/usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62
/usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62.0.0
[root sith ~]$ rpm -qf /usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62
libjpeg-6b-33

you're missing the package libjpeg-6b-33...

> Any help will be good.
>
> Thanks & Regards

Alex