Re: Installation problems onto 64bit Celeron D

I have tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of FC4 for Intel.  Both fail in a similar way.  After this failure I then successfully upgraded another PC from FC3 with the 32 bit version so I know that set of CDs is good.....

Fennix

On 9/22/05, Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina rakotomandimby etu univ-orleans fr > wrote:
On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 17:18 +0800, Fennix wrote:
> I boot from the CD [...] Kernel panic - unable to mount root FS..

First, I think it is a FS related error, nothing to do with CPU type.
Have you checked the integrity of your downloaded CD isos?

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: