Re: nvidia GEForce graphics card issue with FC4

--- Klaasjan Brand <klaasjan gmail com> wrote:
> Installing the official nVidia drivers (which is
> explained on the referenced
> site) can be a bit complicated.
> If you just want the drivers to work, try the Livna
> packages by following
> the instructions at
> http://rpm.livna.org/livna-switcher.html
>
> Klaasjan

Livna don't have nvidia pacakage for fresh install of
fedora core 4 (kernel version 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4) so it
ends up installing the two version 2.6.12 (At least
when I tried it happend like that) and booting in
different kernel doesn't solve the problem. Blank
screen problem was still there. But following
instruction at
http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Fedora_Core_4_Linux_Installation_Notes#nVidia:
solved my problem.

Deepak K. Shrestha