Moving files between servers

I posted this message last week about moving gigtons of files between
servers and quite a few people responded with an rsync command!

But after dumping my inbox, I forgot the command.  Can someone post the
rsync command appropriate for this operation again?

Thanks.

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
---
> Those of you who think you know it all,
  really annoy those of us who do!